Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Overdue update

So let's see here where to start!!!! So it's almost been a year since I updated this so let's get started.

First things first my little family of three is now a family of six. I got married on June 27th to a great man and with that union I have 2 more great kids. The older one is Delaney who is 10 and the younger one is Kenndey who is 4.









Sprague and I have known eachother for just about 20 years now but it never seem to work out for us till now. He is a great man who loves me and my children. Most of all Kodey likes him!!!

Kodey is now 14 and very much like her mother. She is loud and wants her opinion to be heard which we are trying to tell her isn't always a good thing but who am I to teach that lesson : ) Kodey will be a freshman this year at Mt Baker High School and she is very exctied, she has decided that she wants to be a counselor when she grows up. She is trying to get involved in anything and everything they will let her sign up for from FFA to cheerleading. Help me now!!!! I am trying to figure out where I am going to put a cow and how to support a cheerleader! Jamisen is almost a year old and he thinks that he is the best thing since sliced bread : ) Getting into everything and when told no he turns around smiles at you and keeps doing what he was told not too. I guess thats what I get for having a red headed boy!!
So I guess this is it for now but I will try harder to get this up to date!